• Receive the enquiry from internal team or customers.
• Communicate with the marketing team for understanding client requirements preparing the quotation.
• Prepare and submit the completed quotation to Marketing before release to the customer base on Quote to Win Policy and guiding commercial officer on same duty.
• Monitor and control daily update and time response/performance through LBL's Overall Resources Effectiveness (ORE) report without fail.
• Receive, process, and submit documentations for the tender bidding in a timely manner.
• Sourcing services rate from existing/potential vendor for enquiries that is applicable with comparison process.
• Report and declare to HOD if any potential or firm failure or delay.
• To consolidate the customer requirements & information together with the Marketing Unit or related parties. Ensure the minimum success rate of the handled inquiries with the Marketing department is above win rate target.
• To follow up with the marketing team on the pending quotation status are constantly update in CRM for Win or Lose status during toolbox meeting.
• To cooperate with the Marketing team in negotiating with customers for acceptance of the quotation and guiding commercial officer for same tasks.
• To generate official quotations for awarded jobs.
• A recognized Bachelor Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Supply Chain/ Business Administrative or any other relevant business studies.
• At least 2 years of sales & marketing experience, preferably in the logistics/ transport industry.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
12/21/22, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.