"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Services - Customer Service
- Job Specialization :
- Management - General
- City :
- Description :
- • Receive the booking from customer / assign by HOD.
• Ability to execute the delivery to meet customer objective without error and mistake, strictly adhere to customer SOP.
• Provide good communication to customer and internal division bookings and ensure reporting to CS HOD for any critical matter or failure
cases or disputed/delayed cases.
• Opening job, prepare and monitor invoicing till job complete for submission to billing.
• Ensure customer receive the invoice completely.
• Ensure individual job task is being fulfilled in term on delivery time and cargo safety.
• Receive customer feedback and discuss with CS HOD for good action plan to improve the customer service.
• Monitor closely for all shipments and update to related parties until shipment arrives POD.
• Record customer complaint to relevant folder and come out with a correction action plan to avoid similar mistake from reoccurrence.
- Requirements :
- • Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/”A” level/PreU or Diploma in any discipline.
• At least 1 year of customer service experience with familiarity in logistics field.
• Excellent and strong communication skill, spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Proactive with strong interpersonal skill.
• Able to work independently with multitasking abilities and able to take work pressure.
• The ideal candidate needs to possess a good self-discipline.
• Must have good attendance records and comes to work on time.
• Possess own transport
- Lowest Qualification :
- SPM / O Level
- Closing Date :
- 12/3/19, 12:00 AM
Lima Bintang Logistic Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Lima Bintang Logistics is an International Project Logistics Company providing land, marine and air transportation services.
9.00am - 6.00pm (5 Working Days)