"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Sales/Marketing - Marketing/Business Dev
- Job Specialization :
- Sales/Marketing - Telesales/Telemarketing
- City :
- Description :
- - Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Requirements :
- - Minimum SPM
- Experience in export business in SEA or South Asia will be an added advantage
- Resourceful, creative with good sales track record
- Must be conversant in Mandarin and English
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lowest Qualification :
- SPM / O Level
- Closing Date :
- 6/14/18 12:00 AM
Komark International (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-9080 3333
- Address :
- Lot 132, Jalan 16/1, Kawasan Perindustrian Cheras Jaya, 43200 Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Komark was founded by Mr. David Koh Gak Siong in 1975 and since then has grown into a world class label solution provider. As a certified ISO 9001:2015 company with over 42 years of experience in printing of label and packaging solution, Komark has earned its reputation as one of Malaysia’s top pioneer packaging company in supplying premium labels to the domestic market as well as exporting to Asia, South Asia and Middle East.
We are currently located in the following 5 locations: Malaysia – Selangor and Johor, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. Komark has a staff force of more than 300 employees. In line with “Our People, Our Asset” motto, we place great emphasis in our training and career development of our people.
We provide packaging solution and manufacture labelling machines to domestic and international markets.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family