- Manage all products delivery schedules and shipping documents
- Liaison with forwarders and logistics companies for delivery/distribution.
- Able to prepare and handle commercial and non-commercial documents.
- Liaise closely with Vendors, Customers & Freight Forwarders on shipment & delivery status.
- Issue the export control sheet and pending/paid invoices reports and provide it to the management.
- Organize and follow up all the shipping process of the others.
- Communicate with customer for all issue related with shipping, L/C, effected shipment. Comply with the policy of each customer in terms of Pre-shipment, Shipment advises, documents providing and issuing.
- Establish the invoices and packing list, send to Bank and Customer.
- Able to do proper filling shipping documents according LMW requirements.
- Undertake other assignments, ad-hoc functions shipping documentation according to LMW LMW requirements
- Min 3 years’ experience in the field of Export-Import.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and able to work independently without close supervision.
- Able to do Multi-task and flexible.
-Must be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with a western-style corporation will be a great advantage.
- Proficient in Computer applications.
Lowest Qualification :
SPM / O Level
Closing Date :
10/12/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.