"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Building/Construction - Property/Real Estate
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Customer Service
- City :
- Description :
- - Manage all products delivery schedules and shipping documents
- Liaison with forwarders and logistics companies for delivery/distribution.
- Able to prepare and handle commercial and non-commercial documents.
- Liaise closely with Vendors, Customers & Freight Forwarders on shipment & delivery status.
- Issue the export control sheet and pending/paid invoices reports and provide it to the management.
- Organize and follow up all the shipping process of the others.
- Communicate with customer for all issue related with shipping, L/C, effected shipment. Comply with the policy of each customer in terms of Pre-shipment, Shipment advises, documents providing and issuing.
- Establish the invoices and packing list, send to Bank and Customer.
- Able to do proper filling shipping documents according LMW requirements.
- Undertake other assignments, ad-hoc functions shipping documentation according to LMW LMW requirements
- Requirements :
- - Min 3 years’ experience in the field of Export-Import.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and able to work independently without close supervision.
- Able to do Multi-task and flexible.
-Must be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with a western-style corporation will be a great advantage.
- Proficient in Computer applications.
- Lowest Qualification :
- SPM / O Level
- Closing Date :
- 12/19/18 12:00 AM
Delisauce World Foods Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
A British/Malaysian joint venture company manufacturing wet culinary products for exporting market worldwide.
Management 5 day/W
Mon to Fri: 830am - 530pm
Production 5 day / W
Mon to Sat: 800am - 500pm