"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Building/Construction - Civil/Construction
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Civil
- City :
- Plaza Central
- Description :
- - Follow technical guidelines inspection procedures and QA/QC manual to confirm materials & installation in
compliance with project specifications on façade or curtain wall.
- Perform internal auditing and responsible for monitoring and maintaining accurate documentation of QA/QC procedures.
- Review material supplier standards and operations for compliance with company requirements for quality.
- Monitor QA/QC activities of projects during the execution of aluminum curtain walls, skylights, aluminum composite panels, doors and windows.
- Ensure that all installed aluminum, accessories, gaskets and etc. are in accordance with the specified material.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions that arise on projects through designated channels.
- Prepare and submit QA/QC inspection reports to the Project Quality Manager.
- Report on the performance of the quality system to the management for review and as basis for improvement for quality systems.
- Maintain the senior coordination role for attainment and maintenance of procedures associated with ISO Certification
- Time between identification of an NCR and actual raising on the system
- Time between opening and closure of NCRs
- Approval status of critical documentation for the progress of the works
- Percentage of Reoccurring NCRs
- NCR statistics per area, section, discipline and subcontractor
- Completion packages progress
- Requirements :
- - Degree in Civil Engineering
- Microsoft office, Project and CAD
- Minimum 5 years of site QC experience in curtain wall projects or similar experience in aluminum and glazing works
- Experience in large-scale curtain wall projects is an advantage
- Well versed in the engineering aspects of aluminum and glazing works
- Well versed in different aluminum and glazing systems
- Dynamic with excellent communication and time management skills
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 10/2/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.