"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Building/Construction - Quantity Surveying
- Job Specialization :
- Building/Construction - Civil/Construction
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- Description :
- - To ensure that the prices quoted in tender are accurate and appropriate
- To evaluate the progress claim received from the subcontractors and suppliers.
- To obtain quotations and prices from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Negotiate with sub-contractors on proposed quotations to secure the best price
- To assist in the settlement of Final Account for the Main Contract and sub-contractors
- Able to manage and co-ordinate project related contractual matters, including suppliers claims
- Attending site valuation, site meeting and preparing progress payment
- Willing to travel or transferred at site when required
- Able to meet tight deadline, work under pressure and work independently
- Requirements :
- - Diploma / Degree in Quantity Survey or its equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in related field.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office application, AutoCad
- Possess strong contractual knowledge, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 8/21/18 12:00 AM
SQA Builders Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-7960 3866
- Address :
- Unit 1102, Block A, Phileo Damansara II, No.15 Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- State :
- Country :
SQA Builders Sdn Bhd (SQA) is a progressive Malaysian Japanese contractor. It is part of the SQA Group, established in 1997. Our competitive advantage is our ability to provide a wide range of construction services and solutions to our clients with "Speed" and "Quality" "Assurance" hence forming the name of our company. SQA has also been recognised as a respected turnkey contractor on a number of projects.
With our Japanese heritage SQA thinks globally and acts locally to assist our international clients meeting their commercial goals. SQA Group has a reputable track record in building high quality commercial offices, showrooms, factory warehouses, bungalows, condominiums, and institutional buildings.
SQA is registered with Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) with the highest category Grade “G7” - no limitation in tendering capacity amount for general building construction works.
Our company structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
Along with a competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.