"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Building/Construction - Quantity Surveying
- Job Specialization :
- Building/Construction - Civil/Construction
- City :
- Description :
- - Handling tender proposals.
- Budget, monitor and control project cost.
- Plan, execute and monitor project procurement and project expenditures.
- Prepare and submit interim project cost status report regularly.
- Contracts administration.
- Expedite execution of client contracts.
- Prepare bid documents (sub-contracting), and sub-contract documents.
- Calling for bids and administer bidding process.
- Bids evaluation and recommendation - to substantiate and verify purchase.
- Prepare valuation / progress claim to client.
- Expedite approval of progress claim, making billing plan (for issuance of invoice), monitor and expedite payment from client
- Evaluate and certify sub-contractors’ claims, prepare certificates of payment and verify payments of all project expenditures.
- Contract changes and claims management. Prepare and expedite approval of the claims.
- Disputes resolution.
- Prepare and expedite project final accounts.
- Attend or conduct commercial and project meetings, preparation of project reports.
- Oversee project administration / supervise the project administrator.
- Requirements :
- - Tertiary educated, professional certificate, diploma or degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, familiar with construction & engineering contract administration.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, willing to go extra miles for best results.
- Good analytical skill, and organised in work.
- Must be flexible and willing to travel to provide regular on-site support (domestic and/ or international)
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/7/18 12:00 AM
Tialoc Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 04-403 9188
- Address :
- Suite 2.09, 2nd Floor Business Centre Kulim Hi-Tech Park 09000 Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Tialoc Group is a full service (Design and Build, Engineering Procurement Construction Turn-Key) provider in the field of plant and materials, mechanical, electrical and process systems.
We are a leading Environmental Technology provider with operations in five continents.
We specialize in environmental treatment and recycling systems for the chemical, microelectronics, pharmaceutical, solar supply chain, mining and oil and gas industries.
Our manufacturing division, Tialoc Composite, specialises in the design and manufacture of tanks, vessels, piping systems and custom designed process equipment, particularly for high temperature, pressure and corrosive media and utilises FRP, thermoplastic and advanced composite materials.
• Believe in and work in atea like in your own company. Create value and seek opportunities for the company. Smart use of company’s resources.
• Be a role model, act positive and encourage others.
• Teamwork is the only solution to achieve the success we strive for.
• Be accountable; earn your reputation and credibility by keeping your word.