- Perform capacity analysis using build plans.
- Determine staffing requirements for the assigned production area.
- Ensure that departmental productivity targets are met to meet customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot scheduling and material issues.
- Develop and deploy standard work and work instructions of assigned department(s).
- Ensure process stability through following standardized work.
• Able to read and understand construction drawings
• Able to communicate and motivate direct work force
• SPM / Certificate / Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in reinforced concrete construction with hands on construction skills
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/23/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.