- Carry out the measurement data of the project
- Responsible for data collection
- Prepare and carry out the instruments purchase plan of the project
- Prepare and update the data book (standing book) for all instruments of the project
- Manage the measuring works performed by labors and subcontractors
- Any other tasks assigned by Superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in construction industry is required for this position.
- Required Languages: Chinese and English
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
8/17/17 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.