Assistant Manager - Human Resources & Administration_Beranang_18802
Position Level :
Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
Job Specialization :
Services - Personal Assistance
• To provide leadership and direction HR functions which, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relation and industrial relation.
• To support immediate superior on change management strategies and implement solutions.
• Manage employee disciplinary matters and able to advice on appropriate disciplinary action to be taken commensurate to the misconduct committed.
• In-charge of all administration matters related to government department especially JTK, KDN and Immigration.
• In-charge of expatriate and foreign worker working permit related matters.
• In-charge of all company security matters.
• Develop and update policy and procedures – staff handbook.
• To establish departmental goals and strategies in line with company vision, mission and quality policy.
• Ensure that the quality management system requirement related to the department is implemented and maintained.
• To maintain and upkeep company vehicles and inspection to be conducted twice in a year.
• Any other job assignment required by the superior from time to time.
• Ensure compliance to all statutory requirements – Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, etc.
• Candidate must Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Certificate in HR Field.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in HR field.
• Willing to travel or work outstation.
• Proactive, independent and good attention to details. Able to multi task and work under pressure.
• Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to interact with diverse personalities.
• Familiar and good knowledge in Malaysia Labour Law and Industrial Relation Act for current prevailing HR practices.
• Preferable with working experience in Manufacturing industry, and able to communicate with all levels of people in a Corporate office environment.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
10/16/20, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.