"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Personal Assistance
- City :
- Description :
- • To provide leadership and direction HR functions which, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relation and industrial relation.
• To support immediate superior on change management strategies and implement solutions.
• Manage employee disciplinary matters and able to advice on appropriate disciplinary action to be taken commensurate to the misconduct committed.
• In-charge of all administration matters related to government department especially JTK, KDN and Immigration.
• In-charge of expatriate and foreign worker working permit related matters.
• In-charge of all company security matters.
• Develop and update policy and procedures – staff handbook.
• To establish departmental goals and strategies in line with company vision, mission and quality policy.
• Ensure that the quality management system requirement related to the department is implemented and maintained.
• To maintain and upkeep company vehicles and inspection to be conducted twice in a year.
• Any other job assignment required by the superior from time to time.
• Ensure compliance to all statutory requirements – Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, etc.
- Requirements :
- • Candidate must Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Certificate in HR Field.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in HR field.
• Willing to travel or work outstation.
• Proactive, independent and good attention to details. Able to multi task and work under pressure.
• Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to interact with diverse personalities.
• Familiar and good knowledge in Malaysia Labour Law and Industrial Relation Act for current prevailing HR practices.
• Preferable with working experience in Manufacturing industry, and able to communicate with all levels of people in a Corporate office environment.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 10/16/20, 12:00 AM
Eastern Pretech (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Precast concrete Industry . Civil Engineering
Attractive remuneration package awaiting for suitable candidates.