"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Arts/Media/Communications - Arts/Creative Design
- Job Specialization :
- Designing - Industrial/ Product Design
- City :
- Bukit Mertajam
- Description :
- - Develop and design marketing collaterals which includes website banner, email newsletter and social media images.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Schedule for project implementation and ensure designs are created on time.
- Work closely with Editor Team on the content arrangement.
- Work closely with IT department to develop mobile apps and website.
- Prepare the new task assign by superior.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator and Adobe PhotoShop.
-At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Welcome Intern to join us.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 9/1/18 12:00 AM
Spread Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 04-505 7468
- Address :
- No.65, Jalan Icon City, 14000 Bukit Metajam, Penang. Malaysia.
- City :
- Bukit Mertajam
- State :
- Pulau Pinang
- Country :
Spread Sdn Bhd is a creative digital business development company, to provide the best user experience possible. We cover services from online ads, mobile apps development and web development.
Nowadays, technology is ever growing and ever changing and hence this is one of the reasons why we at SPREAD have stepped forward to provide the best Mobile Apps Development and Web Development services. We are familiar with the fact that to stay ahead in the rat race a business has to provide the latest advanced technology.
Ideally, you have strong IT background could make this unique opportunity a success. Come Join Us Quick!
Technology world is moving so fast these days. That means we have to be nimble, both in how we work and how we hire. We look for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges and welcome big changes.
By working here you are a voice for innovation and different thinking. Our game changer culture means your ideas aren’t just daydreams, they really do come to life. This means you can be known for advancing new technologies ideas that help millions of consumers around the world