"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Arts/Media/Communications - Advertising
- Job Specialization :
- Building/Construction - Property/Real Estate
- City :
- Description :
- - Able to develop strong relationships across all levels of staff.
- To lead the entire Complex & Mall Division to achieve the planned KPI in Profit & Occupancy Rate.
- Ensure the costing and maintenance as well as Operations are managed as planned.
- To provide insightful & informational inputs in drafting and design of Complex & Mall layout.
- Ensure the existing and new Complex & Malls will be under standardise SOPs so that the preventice, corrective actions and routine maintenances /
- Operations are carried out timely & effectively.
- To source and develop complex & mall tenants where a mixture of business functions are met.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Others, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Min. 20 years of Complex & Mall working experience;
- Min. 10 years of Managerial Complex & Mall experiences;
- Experience in setup new complex & mall.
- Has a wide range of tenant networks;
- Excellent Inter-personal skills;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 4/18/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Founded in 1983, SKS Group is a multi- disciplined organisation with core business that spans across property development, investment holding, hospitality and credit finance.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family