• Handling office infrastructure service contracts including air conditioner, lighting, company car and etc.
• Booking and coordination of any accommodation and transportation arrangement for staff from outstation or expatriate.
• Issue PR, coordination with procurement on any order of office requirements items such as pantry and stationeries items, employees’ uniform, walkie-talkies, worker's household items and record and maintain company’s property record and its movement.
• Prepare on Job Training & Individual Training Effectiveness record.
• Coordinate in-house and external training and assist on orientation for new workers or translation.
• Prepare timesheet including upload leave record and process manhour reports.
• Assist on thumbprint registration and removal.
• Assist on PERKESO and general insurance submission.
• To attend to all walk-in guests / visitors professionally and in a helpful manner, at the same time ensuring all inquiries or requests are attended promptly and appropriately.
• To handle all incoming calls - take proper messages and transfer calls to appropriate individuals / departments.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• A mature personality with high integrity and modesty.
• Able to work independently.
• Min 2 years of working experience in the field of General Human Resources.
• Required skill(s): MS Office Applications
• Required language(s): English, Malay
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
12/30/21, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.