"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Clerical/General Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- City :
- Description :
- • Manage daily billings and credit control functions
• Accounts Payables and Receivables recording and reporting
• Monthly internal audit on inventory and assets
• Budget and cash flow input
• Actuals vs. Budgets review and analysis
• Assists in preparation of Inter-company Accounting and Monthly management accounts
• Assists in year-end Audit and Tax
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports in order to determine their significance and plans their distribution
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining record management systems and performing basic bookkeeping work
• Prepare agendas and make arrangement for meeting
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statement and other documents, using word processing, spread sheets, database and presentation invoices
• Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine to whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures or expenditures
- Requirements :
- -Candidate possess at least Higher Secondary/ STPM/” \A”Level/ Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years working experience in the related field preferred.
- Pleasant personality, good command on written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Meticulous, systematic and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Excel, MS Word and property system.
- A team player with excellent proven problem-solving abilities and customer services skills, committed and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 3/4/21, 12:00 AM
Welton Development Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
A joint venture between Welton Development Sdn Bhd and Singapore companies.
Incorporated in 2013, Johor-based property Welton Development may be a new kid on the block, but the collective experience of its high-level management certainly gives the company a competitive edge when it comes to offering residential and commercial projects that raise the standards of living.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family