"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Clerical/General Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Sales/Marketing - Sales-Corporate
- City :
- Description :
- -Assist in sales and marketing activities and support in administrative functions.
- Responsible to generate progress billing, invoices and reminders on timely basis to ensure timely disbursement either from purchasers or end financiers.
- Maintain up-to- date records and proper documentation in purchaser’s files and property system.
- Monitor up-to- date sales chart movements.
- Ensure all relevant agreements on sales of properties are duly documented to safeguard the Company’s interests.
- Handles matters pertaining to S&P Agreement, Deed of Assignment, Loans, Billing, and Receipts & Invoicing procedures.
- Attend and provide guidance to purchasers on end financing requirements.
- Ensure all correspondence from purchasers, solicitors and financier are attended promptly.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with existing & new customer for business development and expansion.
- Prepare weekly and monthly billing collection reports and forecast collection.
- Prepare weekly reports including loan tracking reports and month end report for control of collection.
- To liaise with lawyers, bankers, purchasers on loan release / redemption.
- Perform other related duties that the Management may assign from time to time.
- Requirements :
- -Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/ STPM/” \A”Level/ Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years working experience in the related field preferred.
- Pleasant personality, good command on written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Meticulous, systematic and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Excel, MS Word and property system.
- A team player with excellent proven problem-solving abilities and customer services skills, committed and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Lowest Qualification :
- STPM / A Level / College Foundation
- Closing Date :
- 2/7/19 12:00 AM
Capital City Property Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Capital City Property Sdn Bhd is a Developer of Integrated Projects based in Johor Bahru. We are listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. Our HQ is at Jalan Tampoi with easy access to Pasir Gudang and Skudai Highway. We are a young company with high growth potential. Next year 1st Quarter, we shall be launching the largest shopping mall in Johor Bahru. http://capitalcity.com.my
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family