"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Clerical/General Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Management - General
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- Description :
- - Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on
supplies and services.
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filling system for both paper and electronic
- Primary point of contact between HQ Product & Marketing Department and internal/external clients.
-Receive incoming calls and emails, take messages, respond appropriately and route
correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member.
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally.
- Monitor office and outlet supply levels.
- Delegate tasks appropriately to other members of the team.
- Report to Retail Manager time to time regarding outlet, staff and also inventory.
- Key in Daily Bank in Sales and Outlet Petty Cash Flow Report.
- Assist Retail Manager in all sorts of administrative works and report i.e. inventory report.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the superior as and when needed.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative or Retail Admin.
-Willing to learn and work independently.
- Willing to travel within retail outlets and HQ in Klang Valley.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 9/11/18 12:00 AM
Lee's Frozen Food Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-7725 0788 / 1700 81 9788
- Address :
- B-9-03, Menara Bata, PJ Trade Centre, No. 8, Jalan PJU 8/8A, Bandar Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- State :
- Country :
Lee’s Frozen Food, a leading player in the food distribution industry since 1962. Now Lee’s are one of the largest food importer and distributor in the region with operations in Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia. We currently employ more than 500 employees with distribution across all major cities in these countries.
We pride ourselves by maintaining products and services of top quality while continuously offering the best products sourced from every continents of the world. At Lee’s we do everything to make it easy for you. We are a company with the buying power to offer our customer consistently great quality and prices across a wide range of products.
With over 600 product lines, you can be sure we’ve got everything covered. Our experience with such a comprehensive range of products and industries ensures that we will know and understand your business and be best placed to offer advice and guidance should you required it.
We aim to add value wherever possible to the service we offer you, and not only meet your needs but exceed them from your very first order.
After all, that is our business and that is our world. We invite you to explore it.
We constantly look forward to recruit talented people. Working with a team of experts, you will find opportunities to develop your professional career in a challenging environment that recognises and rewards excellent performance. We seek highly motivated individual, who can provide their insights, and technical expertise to deliver value-added services