"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Clerical/General Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
- City :
- Description :
- - Responsible for administration and execution of full spectrum of HR functions.
- Responsible for STAFF recruiting , Training & Developmen & KPI process.
- Identify and Improvements to HR administration processes and procedures.
- Ensures documentation/data/information and tasks relevant to the individual are planned, evaluated and processed in accordance with local business requirements and agreed deadlines.
- To support other team members, as appropriate, to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application.
- Conduct all HR activities in line with internal procedures.
- Ensure that the relationship between the organisation and its staff is managed appropriately within a clear and transparent framework.
- General Admin duties and any other ad-hoc duties.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's
Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office. Preferably with knowledge of HRM Systems.
- Familiar with Malaysian Employment Law, statutory deduction/contributions and foreign worker’s employment.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setapak.
- Excellent organizational skill, attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups.
- Highly motivated with a passion for performance-oriented work processes.
- Teamwork and Good Working Attidute.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fluent in English & Chinese.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 4/24/18 12:00 AM
Trip4Asia Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-4131 4982
- Address :
- No. 22, Jalan Usahawan 2, Kawasan Perusahaan Setapak, 53200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Country :
TRIP4ASIA is a one of the leading forward Online Travel Portal.
From first country we launch is Thailand for online travel marketing and we will move on to Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, China and more country soon.
Our brand promises are:
We work together with our 'Travel Partners' to regularly update their listings with their latest packages and best offers, ensuring that you have access to some of the most attractive deals in town.
Browse, Compare, Enquire - Do it all at trip4asia.com using your computer or handy gadget.
3. USER FRIENDLINESS
We've kept the site simple, so simple that even your grandparents could use it. Our focus is on ensuring that you get the results you're looking for with minimal fuss
- Friendly and Harmonious Company Culture
- Great Growth Prospects
- Yearly Bonus
- Team-Building Activities
- Comfortable Working Environment
- Flexible Working Hour (9am - 7pm) or (10am-7pm)
- Company Trip to Overseas
- Offer Attractive Benefits (Healthcare Insurance, Medical, Body Checkup, Dental and etc)
- Company Annual Dinner
- Birthday Celebration (for all Monthly Birthday Staffs)
- Sport Activities provide to all staffs (Badminton, Football, Yoga, Tennis, Basketball and etc).
- Marriage Gift, Company Gift Hampers, Lucky Draw Gift and etc.
- Meal Allowance (Foodpanda account for Confirmed Staffs.)
- Training will be provided (On Job Training and/or Training in the Centre).
- Company Uniform will be provided