1. Assist the HRA Manager & Payroll Executive in delivering an effective Payroll Service that meets the objectives set out in the Annual Service Plan and Service Level Agreement.
2. Processing information in accordance with procedures, through completion of own work and co-ordination of the work of others, to enable the pensions provider to discharge their duties.
3. Investigating payroll & pensions enquiries, providing assistance & advice as required.
4. Assisting in the preparation of payroll/pensions returns in line with set timescales, legal requirements & agreed standards.
5. Processing payroll information in accordance with procedures, through completion of own work and through the co-ordination of the work of others.
6. Attend and contribute Payroll related information to service unit monthly team meetings, to enable effective delivery of Payroll related performance targets.
1. Minimum of two-year experience in a payroll related position.
2. Degree/Bachelor/Diploma in Finance or Professional Certificate
3. Committed to Continuous Professional Development
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/23/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.