- Manage day to day administration duties (daily patrol & arrange manpower to solve issue accordingly).
- Assist in handling related to foreign workers matter (Hostel/Fomema medical/Clearance).
- Develop & maintain filing system, HR/Admin policies & procedures & contact list update.
- Well versed with foreign workers matters, i.e. permit application and renewal
- Responsible for the department training activities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill (s) Good interpersonal skills; Good in computer literate (Ms.Word/Ms.Excel/PowerPoint);
- Resourceful & alert; Organized with good communication
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/22/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.