"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
- Job Specialization :
- Admin/Human Resources - Top Management
- City :
- Description :
- Promotion, Bonus Calculation
- Prepare EA form
- Conduct recruitment per our ISO quality procedures.
- Prepare Notice of Confirmation and Contract of Service.
Work Permit matters
- Well verse of MYEG and ESD application
- Handle application, renewal and cancellation of work permits;
- Submit CP39, E Form for income tax clearance for foreign workers.
- Employees’ Records & Headcounts Maintenance
- Maintain and update employee’ particulars and headcounts on a monthly basis.
- Administer training function per our ISO quality procedures.
- Conduct training plan and comply to HRDF
Benefits & Compensation
- Maintain and update all leave applications;
- Verify employees’ overtime claims;
- Revise company policy up to goverment requirement
Welfare & Other Assigned Duties
- Coordinate in company’s recreational activities;
- Issue employee badges, locker keys and uniforms.
- Carry out assigned duties on ad-hoc basis.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Well verse of Employee Act, EPF,
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/9/18 12:00 AM
Cal-Comp Precision (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Cal-Comp Precision Ltd. (CCPT) is a limited liability company which is incorporated in Singapore on March 1993.
The core expertise and strength of CCPT is in the contract manufacturing and production of injection molded plastic precision parts. Within a relatively short span of time, it was transformed from a Singapore-based operation into a Group with a regional network of manufacturing facilities. In extending our geographical footprint of manufacturing facilities, we are able to provide better support to our existing major customers.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family