"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Top Management
- Job Specialization :
- Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
- City :
- Description :
- '• working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
• promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
• liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
• recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
• preparing staff handbooks;
• advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• undertaking regular salary reviews;
• negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
• administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
• interpreting and advising on employment law;
• dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
• developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Requirements :
- '• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource/ Administration or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resource or equivalent.
• Familiar with Labour Law, Employment Act, Industrial Relations & Prevailing HR practice & legislation
• Independent with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 12/4/17, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.