"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Clerical/General Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- Description :
- • Responsible in the execution of recruitment activities such as job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, selecting and offering.
• Develops and conducts induction program for new hire.
• Understands the needs of company and build up a training development plan in quarterly and yearly basis for all employees.
• Identifies training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Department Managers.
• Responsible to organize and coordinate internal and external training programs for all employees.
• Responsible to prepare training materials for in-house courses.
• Evaluates training and development programs.
• Considers and manages the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Requirements :
- • Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in related field.
• Experience in building industry will be an added advantage.
• Good working knowledge of HR practices.
• Good command in English and Chinese.
• Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Able to work independently.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 9/16/17 12:00 AM
GREENLAND DANGA BAY SDN BHD
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Greenland Danga Bay Sdn Bhd was established on March 28, 2014. It is a joint venture between Greenland Group from Shanghai, China and Iskandar Waterfront Holdings based in Johor Bahru. Each member of the joint venture brings to the partnership a wealth of experience in real estate construction, development and management. The holding company, Greenland Group as the state-owned mega enterprise group in Shanghai, has been adhering to the corporate tenet of “Greenland, create better life” to do what government thinks and satisfy what market demands over the past 22 years, and has established a diversified industrial structure through both industrial and capital operation.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family