"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Top Management
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Top Management
- Job Specialization :
- Management - Top Management
- City :
- Description :
- -Assist the Contract Director & lead the team in providing support for procurement, cost and contract administration at assigned Projects.
- Coordinate full range of QS activities including estimation, quantity take-off and claims preparation.
- Administer contract work including analysing scope of tender, sourcing of sub-contractors, reparing bills of quantity, pricing and submission of tenders.
- Evaluate tender documents and prepare report for presentation
- Arrange and conduct site valuation together with the Consultants.
- Review Variation Orders prepared by the Consultants and administer post-contract work by following up with Consultants on payment certificates.
- Prepare internal final account and handle claims as well as payment for assigned Projects.
- Permanent staff and trainings included.
- Requirements :
- - Possess a Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant disciplines.
Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably in residential development, high-rise building and/or mixed-used projects.
- Good written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- Has good working knowledge in standard forms, contract administration, construction claims as well as reviewing and drafting of contract.
- Meticulous, highly organized, proactive and has strong negotiation skills.
-Age : 30 - 42
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 10/13/16, 12:00 AM
Macrolink International Land (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-74990056 / 016-6639351
- Address :
- Taman Bukit Indah, 79100 Nusajaya, Johor
- City :
- Nusa Jaya
- State :
- Country :
Top 500 Asia Brand
Top 100 Premium Brand in Public Companies
Top 100 Real Estate Industry of Comprehensive Strength
Top 10 Fastest Growing Real Estate Enterprises
Top 10 Green Responsible Enterprises A privately owned Chinese conglomerate, founded in 1990. Multi-industry sectors, including real estate, chemicals, mining, ceramics, winery, oil trade and financial investment. Over 80 subsidiaries, 13 Chinese Well-Known Trademarks; Over 42,000 employees in more than 40 countries and 20 Chinese provinces. Holds significant shares in 5 listed companies. Top 500 Chinese Enterprises and Top 100 Chinese Private Enterprises for 10 consecutive years. The Group has three headquarters in Beijing, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
Attractive remuneration packages awaiting shortlisted candidate.