"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Top Management
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Top Management
- Job Specialization :
- Building/Construction - Architect/Interior Design
- City :
- Description :
- - Conduct research and development and abreast with the current trends for design concept.
- Coordinate and review architectural design and drawing for submission & approval.
- Coordinate SPA plans and documents required by Sales & Marketing Division.
review Architectural designs in terms of constructability and value engineering aspect.
- Propose Building material specifications.
- Coordinate and review landscape design and drawing for submission.
- Coordinate show unit interior design.
- Produce/approve shop drawings for construction.
- Liaison with contractors, consultants and authority.
- Conduct consultant coordination meeting and prepare minutes of meeting
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional
- Degree, Master's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- FullTime position(s) available.
- Able to work independently
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess an analytical and systematic approach towards work process
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 9/17/16, 12:00 AM
MATRIX CONCEPTS HOLDINGS BERHAD
- Phone :
- (606)-764 2688
- Address :
- Wisma Matrix, 57, Jalan Tun Dr. Ismail, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
- City :
- State :
- Negeri Sembilan
- Country :
Matrix Concepts Holdings Berhad, a Negeri Sembilan-based property developer, has garnered its reputation for developing quality and affordable residential and commercial properties since its incorporation in 1997.
To date, the Group has built a strong track record of completing development projects worth more than RM2.4 billion Gross Development Value (GDV) on approximately 1,900 acres of land in Negeri Sembilan and Johor.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates. For more information, visit us at http://www.mchb.com.my/