"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - Banking/Financial
- City :
- Description :
- - Conduct assessments to ensure compliance with regional and corporate HQ policies
- Carry out documentary SOX tests to meet requirements and implement changes to strengthen processes
- Periodically review actions implemented to ensure sustainability of changes
- Work closely with Compliance Officer to ensure adherence to policy requirements
- Supervise submission of internal controls-related reports
- Supervision of staff, providing guidance and mentoring for continuous development
- Requirements :
- - Degree in Accounting, Economics or Management with at least 8 years of experience, 3 of which in MNC environment
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SOXA requirements
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 9/12/18 12:00 AM
Otis Elevator Company (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-8065 7000 / 03-8065 7196 /
- Address :
- 1st Floor, No. 1, Jalan Industri PBP 3, Taman Industri Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Otis is the world’s largest manufacturer of elevators, escalators and moving walkways. For architects and contractors, developers and homeowners, Otis is the world’s leading people mover.
While we manufacture, install, modernize and maintain elevators, escalators, and moving walkways, the
heart of our business is problem solving. Whether a customer needs a sophisticated elevator system for the tallest building in the world or a simple lift for a two-story home, we are dedicated to providing the safest, most reliable solutions possible.
At Otis, people are our most important asset. We take pride in being the global market leader. We lead our industry because we do more than meet our customers’ needs today. We anticipate their needs for tomorrow.
We know that talented, inventive, energetic individuals who welcome the challenge of meeting our customers’ needs are the key to our success. Working with our corporate parent, United Technologies Corporation (UTC), we go to great lengths to hire and develop these people. Otis offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential.