"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - Banking/Financial
- City :
- Subang Jaya
- Description :
- • Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions for all accounting matters.
• Overview full set of accounts for the Company and review monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly report (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow according to company rules), analysis of accounts, bank reconciliations, cash flow, budgets, management/statutory reporting etc accurately and monitor actual performance against budget
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of accounting reports and compliance with the Company’s policies and standards.
• Identify issues and make proposals to align with corporate process and continuous improvements to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives
• Ensure all regulatory reporting and filing obligations are met, including liaison with auditors, tax agents, bankers and other statutory authorities on internal & external audit matters.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Custodian of Company assets and assist in controlling Company expenses.
• To analysis daily accounting tasks and ensure all tasks are perform efficiently and effectively to meet datelines.
• Liaison with internal and external auditors; tax agents, bankers and other statutory authorities.
• Complete any ad hoc assignments by Company policy.
- Requirements :
- • Minimum 5 years of work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role with experience of preparing Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow.
• Need knowledge of US GAAP and MFRS standard.
• Candidate must possess Professional Degree in ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent. Those pursuing the final stage will also be considered.
• Possess a strategic mind set with high level of integrity, ethics and results driven.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent participatory management skills, effective team-builder with high accountability for his/her actions
• Required skills: Microsoft Words & Excel
• Required language: English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 1/11/19 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.