"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - Finance/Investment
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - Banking/Financial
- City :
- Shah Alam
- Description :
- • Prepare and handle full set of accounts
• To assist in cash flow planning, management and forecast.
• To prepare audit and tax schedule
• To prepare financial statement and group returns.
• To plan and conduct stock take and lead the stock take team.
• To liaise with auditors, tax agent and related parties.
• To ensure collection from debtors are on time and follow up with them in case of delay.
• To ensure all creditors are paid on time and settle any queries or disputes which may arise.
• To assist to prepare, check, verify and the management accounts.
• To prepare timely, monthly, yearly accounting reports, analysis and ad hoc reports that is given
- Requirements :
- • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification in
ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge of MRP is an added advantage. Good understanding of latest accounting principles and
• Preferably senior executive specializing in finance-Accounts/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft office application.
• Resourceful, independent and self-motivated.
• Good performers can expect great growth in career opportunity.
• Good communication, team player, efficient and can work in fast -paced environment
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/12/18, 12:00 AM
Network Foods (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-5569 1848
- Address :
- LOT 5, PERSIARAN RAJA MUDA, SEKSYEN 16, 40000 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
- City :
- Shah Alam
- State :
- Country :
Network Foods (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a member of The MUI group, a multi-national Malaysian conglomerate that was established in 1960.
Network Foods (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a confectionery and food distribution Company with seven branches throughout Penisular Malaysia and two key distributors in East Malaysia. It distributes its own house brand of chocolate products like Crispy, Tudor Gold, Kandos, Tango and agency brands which includes Caprisonne, Nekta and many other established brands of food products nationwide.
- Medical coverage are provided for all permanent staff.
- Practise a vibrant & energetic office culture
-Lucrative remuneration packages to successful candidates
- Huge opportunities for career growth due to the the dynamic environment that the company is in