• Assist in managing Accounts and Treasury Departments & ensuring accuracy and timely submission of financial and treasury reports.
• Assist in establishing of policies and Implementation of internal controls.
•Assist in liaising with bankers on trade facilities matters.
•Liaise with auditors and tax agent; ensure compliance with accounting standards adopted in Malaysia and Singapore.
• Ensure compliance with laws and regulations in Malaysia and Singapore.
•Handle computerisation project of Accounts and / Treasury Departments.
'• Professional accreditation with MICPA, ACCA, ASCPA, MIA, CIMA
• 4 to 5 years’ audit experience with in-depth knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
• Conversant in audit, accounting, taxation and treasury matters.
• Experience in a fast moving manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
• Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadlines.
• Familiar with computerised accounting systems, especially Navision and / SAP.
• Analytical and meticulous for details.
• High integrity and able to work independently.
• A team player who is self motivated.
• Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/10/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.